Trust our guests who have already spent a holiday with us. Read their stories, adventures, highlights and impressions. They have experienced us live and got the picture. We look forward to all feedback: We are happy to receive praise, we take tips seriously and investigate if we can realise them.
Reviews Al Plan in San Vigilio - Plan de Corones
Visitor feedback that speaks for itself
9,6 out of 10 Points | 09th March 2019:
Unforgettable piece of history
- Not only a family hotel, but very interesting and beautifully composed museum exhibition. Close to ski lifts. With very good food, and helpfully stuff.
Anthony (United Kingdom)
10 out of 10 Points | 20th February 2019:
Great place to stay.
9,2 out of 10 Points | 29th December 2018:
- History theme and setting. Also the dinner is super nice.
- Some of the old approaches are getting in the way of comfort and hotel experience
9,2 out of 10 Points | 22th September 2018:
- Great value per money. Great location.
- Only thin blanket.
10 out of 10 Points | 13th September 2018:
Al Plan Hotel Museum it's one of the best hotel which we visited with my wife. Even it isn't just hotel, it's museum when you can speed all you time. Also i would like to note the restaurant in hotel - the dinner was more than enough (5 dishes).
Ales (Czech Republic)
8,3 out of 10 Points | 11th June 2018:
Very friendly personel, excelent breakfast as well as dinner.
9,6 out of 10 Points | 18th January 2018:
- Al Plan Museum Hotel This is a beautiful place to stay for skiing in Dolomites. It is right under the ski lift Bronta, 5 min of walking distance to both ends of it. Part of this distance you can go skiing. The ski region is excellent, especially Kronplatz mountain. But slopes in San Vigilio are worse to try either, the Piculin (the best black I've tried). The hotel itself is a traditional Tyrolean hotel with a big hall and restaurant on the ground floor, sauna and ski room in cellar and rooms up to 3rd floor. The breakfast are excellent with cheese, ham, sausages, eggs, cereals and more. You can order dinner like I did and it was very good. It even was enough for two persons. Hotel atmosphere is warm and home like, hosts are very pleasant. Parking is private and free of charge. There is a good sauna room with a great Jacuzzi pool available for all guests.
- Only one negative thing was discovered - Wi-Fi Internet signal was weak in the rooms and not available at all during certain hours.
9,6 out of 10 Points | 14th January 2018:
Fine place with super view, nice cousine, friendly owners.
- Location, staff, owners, sauna(not the hottest). 5 minutes to any slope.
- 2 main flaws, the smell and bad ventilation in the bathroom, and slippery yard near the parking lots. Sand or salt will help.
10 out of 10 Points | 14th January 2018:
Fantastic family and staff who will go out of their way to make your stay comfortable.
- Theadora, her family, and staff are the friendliest and most accommodating out of all Booking.com places I have stayed in. They will go out of their way to make you comfortable and to make your stay better. Comfortable clean rooms and excellent amenities. Perfect location to the ski slopes with beautiful mountain views. Breakfast and dinner were excellent. The environment of the hotel, along with its unique collections of antiques, is extremely inviting. I would stay here again for my next visit! Thank you Theadora, for your kindness and hospitality. Little Andre thanks you too :)
- It was a perfect stay! There wasn't anything I didn't like.
9,2 out of 10 Points | 17th September 2017:
Beautiful hotel with museum (you can find there old watches, old cars and other stuff), nice and clean room with balcony, friendly and kind staff, rich and tasty breakfast as well as dinner was excellent. Very easy parking in front of the hotel. Amazing landscape around.
8,8 out of 10 Points | 01st September 2017:
Unique place (there's a museum inside the property), with pretty good price/quality ratio.
Very good service, staff is very welcoming and very helpful.
9,2 out of 10 Points | 19th July 2017:
Amazing food and amazing hospitality.The owners went out of their way to make us feel special.