San Vigilio di Marebbe - San Vigilio in Alta Badia is located in the heart of the Dolomites, only 15 minutes from Corvara and 45 minutes from Brunico. Car parking is available directly at the hotel - some car park are covered!
How to get to San Vigilio di Marebbe - Plan de Corones
Arrival by car:
- From the Brenner and from Verona: Brenner motorway A22 to exit Bressanone/Varna (Val Pusteria) - towards Brunico-Dobbiaco-Cortina, national road SS49 - at San Lorenzo turn into Val Badia, national road SS244 12 km to Longega - turn left towards San Vigilio di Marebbe.
- From Verona - summer only: exit motorway A22 at Chiusa and continue to Val Badia - across Passo Gardena into Val Badia / Alta Badia - follow the Val Badia road to Longega, then turn towards San Vigilio di Marebbe.
- From Venice: Treviso - Cortina - Passo Falzarego - follow the Val Badia road to Longega - San Vigilio di Marebbe.
- By Flixbus to Bressanone at reasonable prices. From there we are happy to arrange a shuttle for you (for a charge).
Arrival by train:
- South Tyrol can be reached using the Railways Deutsche Bahn, Schweizerische Bundesbahnen and Österreichische Bundesbahnen, together with the South Tyrolean and Italian railways. Travel to Fortezza using international rail links. There you take the local train to San Lorenzo. From there, we are happy to collect you.
Arrival by plane:
- From the airports Innsbruck, Munich, Verona, Bergamo and Milano Malpensa the Südtirolbus takes you several times a day to San Vigilio.